Replying to a Message
"Messages" are received over the Internet from Wii Friends you have added to your Address Book. Please note that in order to send or reply to a Message, you must have a broadband internet connection and have registered your Wii Friend in the Address Book.
(You cannot reply to "Memos" posted locally on the Message Board.)
- Access the Wii Message Board (how to).
- Use the Wii Remote to move the cursor over the Message you would like to reply to, and press the A Button.
- From the Message screen, select "Reply."
- Move the cursor over the body of the Message and press the A Button to open the virtual keyboard.
- Enter text by moving the cursor over the desired letter and pressing the A Button.
- To attach a Mii, select the Mii icon, then select the Mii you would like to use. (This option only works when sending your Message to another Wii console).
- Select "Send" to send your message.