Creating a Message
"Messages" are created when you are sending a message over the Internet to another person's Wii console or email address. Please note: You must have a broadband internet connection (more), and register your Wii Friend in the Address Book (how to).
(If you are wanting to just send a message to someone in the same household as you, that is a "Memo.")
- From the Wii Message Board main menu, select the "Create Message" icon.
- Select the "Message" icon.
- Select a Wii Friend to send a message to from the address book, and then press the A Button.
- Move the cursor over the text area of the message and press the A Button to open the virtual keyboard.
- Enter the text by moving the cursor over the desired letter and pressing the A Button.
- To attach a Mii, select the Mii icon, then select the Mii you would like to use.
- Select "Send" to send your Message.