The Language Setting lets you change the language in which the Wii console's system menu and in-game text are displayed. The in-game text will appear in your language choice only if the Game Disc supports that language.
To Access and Use the Language Setting:
- Access the Wii System Settings.
- Click on the blue arrow twice to reach the Wii System Settings 3 menu options.
- Select "Language" and press the A Button.
- Highlight the language you wish to change to (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch) and press the A Button to select it.
- Move the cursor over "Confirm" and press the A Button.