Delayed Reaction (Video or Audio)
- Check your connection. Do you have the Wii connected through a digital video recorder (DVR) or satellite system with a built-in DVR?
- If you have, we recommend connecting directly to the TV or VCR and not the DVR device. These devices intentionally create a slight delay in displaying the picture, which would appear as though you were getting a delayed reaction from your controller.
- Are you connected to a projection TV? Some models of projection TVs can cause a delay when playing video games. Try another television and test for proper response.
If you have removed all devices like those described above, and have tried another TV, but are still experiencing the delay, try another Wii Remote with your system.
- If a different Wii Remote works, the original Wii Remote will need to be replaced. Please click here to get in contact with our Consumer Support department
- If the problem continues with another Wii Remote, then problem is most likely with the Wii console and it will need to be repaired. Please click here to get in contact with our Consumer Support department