Save data lost
- Try going to the Mii Channel and create a new Mii (how to).
- Once the Mii is created, verify that it shows up in the Mii plaza.
- Power off the console, then power it back on and go back to the Mii channel.
- If the Mii you just created is still there, then the Wii console's system memory is fine and a repair is not necessary.
- If the Mii you just created is not there, then there appears to be a problem with the Wii console's internal save feature and a repair is necessary. Please click here to get in contact with our Consumer Support department
Search the Support section