Download the latest software for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
If you have already successfully installed the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and are able to connect your Wii console online, there is no need to download or install another version of the software. There is no benefit to doing so, and it is not recommended for those who currently have a working connection.
Important! Previously-installed versions of the software must be uninstalled prior to updating with a newer version.
Remember to reboot your PC after the uninstallation process, before installing another version!
Available Software Versions:
(For assistance with downloading and installing the software, please see the information at the bottom of this section.)
Final driver Windows Vista
1.0.6_Final / 1.69 MB - most recent
Driver Archive Windows XP
1.0.4 / 1.00 MB
1.0.3 / 1.00 MB
1.0.2 / 1.00 MB
Assistance with Downloading and Installing the Software:
Note: Depending on how your version of Windows XP is configured, the steps below may vary slightly from your setup. You also may be prompted by Windows XP to allow the download or installation of the software with a warning that Windows XP does not recognise it. It is safe to allow the download.
- Click on the version number of the software you wish to obtain to go to the Download Centre.
- You will then be prompted to either "Open/Run" or "Save."
- Click "Open/Run." Once the file has downloaded, a window will appear containing a single folder. (If you wish to save the file for later use, or selecting the "Open/Run" option does not work, select "Save" and remember where on your computer you saved it to. You can then find the file after it has downloaded, and continue with the installation process.)
- Click the folder to find another folder called "NintendoWFCReg." Click this folder to see its contents.
- Scroll down the list of files to find "Setup.exe" and double click this file to begin the installation process. (For assistance with this process, please click here.)