Before you start
Please note the following when using the Wii console:
- Make sure that you have enough room for playing. Do not play in the vicinity of objects or persons to avoid injuries and damage to property. The recommended distance between the Wii Remote and Sensor Bar is 1-3 metres.
- Always ensure full signal strength by not placing objects between the Wii Remote, Sensor Bar and Wii console.
- Verify that there are no bright light sources, including sunlight, behind or near the TV, shining towards the Wii Remote or reflecting off the TV screen.
- Do not place the Sensor Bar near reflective surfaces.
- Avoid sources of infrared light in the gameplay area such as electric, propane or kerosene heaters, flames from fireplaces or candles, and stoves or other sources of heat.
- Always use the Wii Remote Jacket and wrist strap while playing. Make sure you correctly adjust the strap lock to avoid the Wii Remote slipping from your hand.