I see an error code within the range 103-1000 to 103-1099. What can I do?
This error code appears when the Wii U console is unable to find the wireless router or access point during the test connection.
You can try to do the following to solve the problem:
- Check if the name (SSID) and security key of the wireless access point are entered correctly.
- Check if the access point and/or modem are switched on.
- Check if there are other devices within range that are emitting wireless signals. These could cause interference.
- Move closer to the access point and make sure there are no obstructions between the Wii U console and the access point.
- Try changing the channel on your wireless access point. Please refer to the instruction booklet that came with the access point for information on how to do this.
- Manually enter the IP address and DNS settings in Wii U connection settings. If you need assistance with this, please contact our Nintendo Service Centre.
If the solutions suggested above don’t solve your issue, please take a note of the following information and Contact Us.