Software update: June 18th 2014
A software update is now available that introduces new features and adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the Internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 1.3.0.
- Adds a total of 24 new Fit Meter Challenge courses: 12 Walking Challenge, and 12 Climbing Challenge courses
- Adds new headgear for your Mii character, unlocked by completing the new Walking Challenge and Climbing Challenge courses
- Adds automatic progression between activities in My Routines, removing the need to use a Wii Remote or Wii U GamePad
- Increases support for posting screenshots to Miiverse
- Adds display of individual dates to the Graphs screen when viewing weight changes over one year
- Adds ability to check altitude data in more detail from the Fit Meter Data screen
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
Even with software purchased after the update was released, you will be required to download and install the latest update accordingly using the above method.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.