Software update: May 25th 2016
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the internet to update the software.
- The rank calculation values have been adjusted for all maps and squad sizes
- Balance adjustments to bots in squads
Please note: these changes only affect bots in squads created by users. There are no changes to the enemy robots that appear in main missions or side missions.
- Snailblazer: health increased from 2x to 3x
- Drill Hi-Ho: speed increased by about 35%
- K.O.F. Unit: speed increased by about 60%
- B.O.O. Unit: number of Chaos Points needed to place this bot reduced from 10 to 9
- Jumprella: number of Combat Points needed to place this bot increased from 2 to 3
- P.O.P. Unit: speed when yellow decreased by about 10%. Speed when red decreased by about 20%
- Extension to amount of time squads remain on the server
Previously squads would be deleted from the server if there had been no access for 30 days. This has been extended to 60 days. (The number of days remaining is reset if you update the squad or if you check the squad’s win/loss record)
- Extension to amount of time replays remain on the server
Previously replays would be deleted from the server if there had been no access for 20 days. This has been extended to 40 days. (There is no way to reset the number of days remaining before replays are deleted)
This update is required in order to play online.
This update will not affect any of your saved data.