Software update: April 13th 2016
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 1.2.
Please note: this update is required in order to use the online features of Pokkén Tournament.
- Fixes an issue wherein Shadow Mewtwo could force opponents to continually block by repeatedly using certain moves
- Adjustments to Mewtwo's battle balance. Click here for more details
- Adjustments to reduce the effect of the Support Pokémon Reshiram. Click here for more details
- Fixes for several bugs that affected battles. Click here for more details
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
This update is required in order to play online.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Please note: 367 MB of available storage is required to perform this software update. Depending on the Wii U hardware pack you own and your use of it, an additional storage device may be required. Please visit our Storage section for details about additional storage devices.