Why Did I Receive Multiple Emails for My Nintendo eShop Purchase on Nintendo Switch?
Whenever you make a purchase on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch, a receipt is emailed to the Nintendo Account associated with the purchase. An email is sent for every transaction made on Nintendo eShop.
For example, if you add funds while you are purchasing a game (you select a game, use a credit card to add required funds when prompted, then complete the purchase), you will receive two emails – one email to document the funds added with your credit card and one email to document the funds deducted from your Nintendo eShop balance for the game purchase.
You can verify which transaction a receipt is for by checking the “Item” section of the receipt:
- Software Purchases –
- Item – Game Title
- Payment Method – Prepaid Account
- This receipt is documenting money deducted from your Nintendo eShop balance (not your credit card) for a game purchase.
- Funds Added (Credit Card) –
- Item – Prepaid
- Payment Method – Credit Card Type (MasterCard, VISA)
- This receipt is documenting money added to your Nintendo eShop balance with a credit card.
Please note that you can always check your current account balance and purchase history in your Nintendo eShop Account Information.
If you have verified that additional charges are appearing in your credit card statement, please click here for additional assistance.