When Are New Games Added to the Nintendo eShop?
- Content will usually be available at 14:00 GMT (15:00 CET) on the day of release.
- Please note: some third-party titles may not be not available until 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET) on the game’s release date.
- Pre-ordered content will be available the night before its official release.
- New digital content is generally added to Nintendo eShop each Thursday.
- DLC for games is not added on a regular schedule. For questions about specific DLC release timing, please check the specific game content for that game (or verify with the game publisher).