What Should I Know and Do Before Playing Ring Fit Adventure?
This article provides important information to know before playing Ring Fit Adventure.
Ring Fit Adventure requires varying amounts of physical activity. Before you play, be aware of the following.
- Consult a doctor before playing if:
- You are or may be pregnant
- You have heart, respiratory, back, joint or other orthopaedic conditions
- You have high blood pressure
- You have difficulty with physical exercise or you have been instructed to restrict physical activity.
- STOP USE IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor if you experience any of the following while playing:
- Excessive fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Discomfort or pain
- Stretch properly before play.
- Keep your activity within reasonable limits and avoid excessive exertion.
- Make sure to take breaks as needed.
- Be aware of your surroundings while playing and make sure you have adequate space around you.
- Do not wear socks on smooth surfaces while playing. Playing barefoot or with non-slip footwear should reduce the risk of slipping or falling when you are on smooth surfaces or flooring. If your feet become damp during gameplay, stop and dry your feet before continuing.
- Calibrate the Ring-Con accessory so that a comfortable amount of force is required for each player.
- Supervise children during gameplay and assist them to make sure they understand how to play.