What Is My Nintendo?
My Nintendo is a Nintendo Account rewards programme that connects your Nintendo experiences across multiple points of access, from gaming devices to computers and smart devices.
My Nintendo members can earn points by completing missions, playing apps on smart devices, buying digital games for Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, or registering physical games on a Nintendo Switch console. These points can be redeemed for My Nintendo rewards such as digital content and discounts.
You can also use My Nintendo Gold Points as payment towards eligible digital Nintendo Switch game and DLC purchases in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch and on https://my.nintendo.com/ (where available).
How It Works:
- Visit https://my.nintendo.com to sign up for My Nintendo (you can use an existing Nintendo Account or create a new one).
- Complete My Nintendo missions to receive My Nintendo Gold or Platinum Points. (For a list of active missions, click here.)
- Redeem your My Nintendo points for My Nintendo rewards, such as downloadable software, discounts and exclusive content for smart device apps.
- My Nintendo is open to anyone with a Nintendo Account.
- To start using My Nintendo, visit https://my.nintendo.com, then follow the on-screen instructions to create or sign in to your Nintendo Account. For help with this process, click here.
- Make sure to link your Nintendo Network ID (NNID) if you have one. Once your NNID is linked, you can earn Gold Points for all eligible Nintendo 3DS and Wii U digital purchases linked to your account. How to