How to Change the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model Screen Vividness
In this article, you’ll learn how to change the colours for the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model screen between vivid and standard.
- By default, the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model screen is set to Vivid.
- This setting affects the colours displayed in handheld and tabletop modes. It does not affect the colours displayed in TV mode.
Nintendo Switch – OLED Model consoles feature an OLED screen that is capable of displaying more vivid colours than an LCD screen. You can choose between vivid and standard colours in the System Settings menu.
What to do
- From the HOME Menu, open System Settings.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Select Console Screen Vividness and change between Vivid and Standard as desired.