Unable to Transfer Mew from Poké Ball Plus (Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!)
- The Mew is not available to transfer from the Poké Ball Plus to Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!.
- The following message appears when trying to transfer Mew: “This Poké Ball Plus doesn’t contain any Pokémon presents”.
- If you transfer Mew to your game and then delete the save file, you will also delete Mew. You will not be able to get Mew again on a new game from the same Poké Ball Plus.
- Nintendo is not able to replace or restore a Mew that is missing or deleted.
- Mew can only be transferred ONE TIME, into one copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!.
- Once it has been transferred to a game, it will no longer be available on the Poké Ball Plus to transfer again to a different game.
What to Do:
- Determine whether the Mew has already been transferred from the Poké Ball Plus. Mew can only be transferred from the Poké Ball Plus ONE TIME.
- Deleting a save file with Mew in it will also delete Mew. If you have deleted a game with Mew, you will not be able to get Mew a second time on a new game from the same Poké Ball Plus.
- Verify whether another member of your household has transferred Mew to their game. If it has already been transferred using a different Nintendo Account or a different copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, it can’t be transferred again.
- Check your Pokédex in the game to see if Mew is already there.
- Press the X Button during gameplay, then select “Pokédex”. Mew is number 151 at the bottom of the list.
- Follow these steps to verify whether Mew is currently on the Poké Ball Plus, and complete the transfer.
- Please note that an internet connection is required to complete the transfer.
- If an error code appears during the transfer, there may be an issue with your internet connection. Please search for the error code and follow the appropriate steps to resolve it, then try the transfer again.
- If Mew was not included on the Poké Ball Plus when you bought it, please contact the retailer where you purchased it for additional assistance.
Search the Support section