Unable to Play NES - Nintendo Switch Online Games
- You are unable to access or play games from the Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online library.
- An active Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to play NES - Nintendo Switch Online games.
- Connect your Nintendo Switch console to the internet, then try accessing the NES - Nintendo Switch Online library.
If you are getting an error code, search our database for steps on what to do.
- Verify that the Nintendo Account you are using has an active Nintendo Switch Online membership.
To check your current subscription plan and expiration, click here.
- Check for possible outages.
Visit https://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_GB/index.html and check for any posted service maintenance or outages.
Situation Not Resolved:
For additional assistance, please contact us for support by clicking here.