Unable to Load Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch (White Screen)
- When attempting to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch but there is only a white screen or the text "403 Forbidden" with options to press X Button to End, press B Button to go Back, or press A Button for OK.
- It is possible that Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch is temporarily unavailable. To check the latest operational status, review the Network Maintenance Information/Operational Status page.
If you are unable to load Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch, please try again after attempting each of the following solutions:
- Reset the cache for all users who are experiencing this issue.
- Try entering DNS settings manually. If you are still unable to access Nintendo eShop with manual DNS settings, change the DNS settings back to automatic and try accessing Nintendo eShop again.
- Turn flight mode on, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it off again.
- Power off your Nintendo Switch console, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the internet.
- Try connecting to the internet using a different wireless network.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest system update.
- Verify whether other devices can access the internet while on the same network. If other devices are unable to connect to the internet or have an unstable connection, please contact your internet service provider.
Situation Not Resolved:
If you need additional assistance, please contact us for help.