Pro Controller Motion Controls Are Not Responding Correctly or Cannot Be Calibrated
- The motion controls on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller such as tilt or shake are not responding correctly.
- You are unable to calibrate the motion controls on the Pro Controller.
What to Do:
- Ensure your console has the latest system update installed.
- Ensure the Pro Controller is paired to the console and that the battery is charged.
- Once the Pro Controller is paired, reset the controller by pressing the SYNC Button once. Then press any other button on the Pro Controller to power it on again.
- Ensure that nothing is covering the Pro Controller such as protective covers or skins, then calibrate the motion controls.
- Ensure that the software or application you are using is compatible with the Pro Controller and that it supports motion controls.
- Some games such as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe require the motion controls to be activated manually.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the calibration fails or if the motion controls are not responding with any supported software, the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller will need to be repaired.
Please contact us for support by clicking here.