Error Message: "This Page Cannot Be Displayed"
The information in this article can help if you try to open Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch and receive the following message: "This page cannot be displayed".
- Update your console to the latest version.
- Return to the HOME Menu by pressing the HOME Button, then try to access Nintendo eShop again.
- If you are unable to return to the HOME Menu, restart the Nintendo Switch console and then try to access Nintendo eShop again.
- Reset the cache saved for the affected account by completing the following steps:
Important: The following steps will delete passwords, cookies, history, and other web-related data saved on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Scroll down again, and select Formatting Options.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Select the user that is attempting to open Nintendo eShop, and then select Reset to confirm.
- If a microSD card is inserted into the console, power the console off, remove the microSD card, and then power the console back on and try to access Nintendo eShop again. After this is done, whether the issue is resolved or not, power the console off and re-insert the microSD card.
- Complete a connection test and check for any errors. If an error code is received, attempt troubleshooting related to that error code.