Error Code: 2123-1502
The information in this article can help you when you receive error code 2123-1502 when connecting to the internet, downloading software, or launching downloadable software.
- Attempt the download again
- Select OK to close the error message.
- A message indicating that the download stopped because an error has occurred may appear. Select Continue to attempt the download again.
- If the same error code appears again, please try continuing the download a few more times.
- When the message "Downloading data..." appears, the download should complete normally.
- Restart the Nintendo Switch console.
To restart the console, press the POWER Button for three seconds, and then select Power Options, followed by Turn Off. When the console has turned off, press the POWER button to turn it back on again.
- Clear the cache on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Test your internet connection
Test your internet connection to ensure that your Nintendo Switch is still connected to the internet.
- Create a new internet connection.
Set up a new internet connection, ensuring that you are attempting to connect to the correct network, and that you are receiving a strong wireless signal from the network.
- Manually enter an alternate DNS.
If the DNS you are attempting to use is not working, entering an alternate DNS may resolve this issue.
- Ensure that the MTU value in your network settings is set to default (1400).
- Connect to the internet at a different location or access point.
Situation not resolved
This may be related to a temporary network issue. Please wait a while and try again at a later time.