Touch Screen Is Not Responding
- The LCD screen on the Nintendo Switch console does not respond to touch.
- The Nintendo Switch console uses a capacitive touchscreen designed to be used with your finger. It will not work with styli from previous Nintendo products.
- Although there are a large number of capacitive styli available on the market, we do not recommend using these accessories as some may not work properly.
What to Do:
- Power off the Nintendo Switch console and remove any screen protectors on it.
- Clean the LCD screen using a soft, dry cotton cloth.
- Do not use solvents or cleaners of any kind.
- Power on the console and run the touch screen test.
- Be sure to use your finger and not a stylus.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the touch screen is still not responding, the system will need to be repaired.
Please contact our Customer Support.