The Screen Colours Are Inverted or Are Displaying in Red, Greyscale or Black and White
- The Nintendo Switch screen colours are inverted or displaying in red, greyscale or black & white.
- The user icons are displayed in unusual colours.
- To change the console theme, click here.
- If the screen colours are inverted, it is possible that the "Change Display Colours" setting was activated.
What to Do:
- From the HOME Menu select "System Settings" > "System" > "Change Display Colours".
- Select from one of the following options:
- Invert Colours
Search the Support section