Refund Request for Downloaded Game or DLC (Wrong Game, Didn't Like Game, Accidental Purchase)
Refund request for digital content purchased through a Nintendo eShop or the Nintendo website. (For example, incorrect game or DLC was downloaded, content was purchased by accident, you didn't like the game.)
- We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for mistaken purchases, and/or if you don't like the game.
- Please be sure to read the game descriptions and check out the screenshots available through Nintendo eShop before making purchases.
- We also encourage you to visit the Nintendo website for information about the games available for our systems.
- Parental controls can be set on Nintendo systems, allowing parents to set restrictions on Nintendo eShop purchases if applicable.
- In addition, many websites publish reviews of games which you can use to make your purchasing decisions.
Situation Not Resolved:
For additional assistance, please contact us.