Poké Ball Plus Will Not Power On
When pressing a button on Poké Ball Plus, the LED will not blink or otherwise power on.
What to Do:
- Connect Poké Ball Plus to the Nintendo Switch AC adapter or to a USB-compatible device and allow it to charge for a few minutes.
- When Poké Ball Plus begins to charge, a brief charging chime will go off. If the unit is muted, it will briefly vibrate.
- Press the control stick briefly and check if the LED blinks.
- If the LED does not blink at all, try the following:
- Reset Poké Ball Plus
- Use a different AC adapter
- Use a different USB port (if plugged into the Nintendo Switch dock or other USB-compatible device)
- Use a different USB cable (if plugged into the Nintendo Switch dock or other USB-compatible device)
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, please contact us for support by clicking here.