Nintendo eShop Receipt E-Mail Did Not Arrive
- You have not received the e-mail receipt for your Nintendo eShop purchase.
- E-mail receipts are only sent for purchases made with a Nintendo Account (Nintendo Switch, Online Store) or with a Nintendo Network ID (NNID) that has been linked to a Nintendo Account (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS).
- For a history of purchases made with a Nintendo Network ID only, please see the Account Activity on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Make sure you've waited long enough. E-mails usually arrive within 1-2 hours.
- Check your spam / junk e-mail folder to see if the e-mail is there.
- Make sure there are no filters in your e-mail account that may be blocking e-mails from @accounts.nintendo.com.
- Check your Nintendo Account User Information to verify the e-mail address.
- The receipt is sent to the e-mail address associated with the Nintendo Account that made the purchase.