Nintendo eShop Prepaid Funds Card Is Not Working
- A Nintendo eShop Prepaid Funds Card doesn't work when attempting to add funds to Nintendo eShop.
- A card has been scratched or damaged, and the number is not legible.
- Cards purchased in another country can only be redeemed on systems and/or accounts that are set to that country.
- If you receive Error Code: 2811-6058, wait a short while before trying to redeem the prepaid card again.
What to do
- Verify that you are entering the number correctly. Try similar numbers when entering the code. (A 5 might look like a G or an S.)
- Make sure the console is set to the correct region.
Situation Not Resolved:
Please contact our Customer Support.