How to Start a Game
Instructions on how to start a game in the Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online library.
- An active Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use this service.
- Internet access may be required periodically to validate membership status.
Complete These Steps:
- Access Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online.
- From the menu on the left, select whether you want to use one player, two players, or play online, then select how you want to hold the controller(s). For example,
- For single-player modes, you can play in handheld mode, or play in tabletop mode or TV mode with the Joy-Con controllers held horizontally.
- For two-player modes, you can play in tabletop mode or TV mode with the left and right Joy-Con controllers held horizontally as individual controllers.
- Select a game from the library and press "A", then use the on-screen instructions to set your game preferences and to start the game.