How to Delete Backed Up Save Data
Instructions on deleting save data backed up using the Save Data Cloud service.
Once backed up save data is deleted from the server, it cannot be downloaded to a Nintendo Switch console.
- Save data backups can be deleted from the details menu for a software title or from within System Settings.
- Deleting backed up save data will not impact the existing save data on the console.
Complete These Steps:
- To delete a backup from the details menu for a software title:
- Open the details menu for the software and select "Save Data Cloud".
- Select the desired user, then select "Delete Save Data" twice.
- To delete a backup from within System Settings:
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings" > "Data Management" > "Save Data Cloud".
- Select the desired user, then choose the backup file you wish to delete.
- Select "Delete Save Data" twice.