- The NES Controllers are designed to work with Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online. Although it's possible that these controllers can be used to navigate the Nintendo Switch menus and even play other games, we cannot ensure that all in-game options and features are supported.
- If the NES Controllers are not recognised at all while attached to the Nintendo Switch console, click here.
- The NES Controllers can be paired and used wirelessly with Nintendo Switch Lite.
- The NES Controllers can be used with Nintendo Switch in handheld mode or wirelessly. The way the NES Controllers are used will determine the button functions available for each controller.
- While using two NES Controllers with the Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online software, it is possible to navigate the game selection menu only as player 1. You will not be able to make any selections as player 2.
What to Do:
With Which Playing Style Does This Issue Occur More Frequently?
Handheld Only or Both (Handheld and Wireless) Wireless Only