NES Controller Does Not Respond Correctly
- The buttons or +Control Pad on the NES Controller do not respond or respond incorrectly on the Nintendo Switch console.
- The characters move on their own, drift or there is an input lag with the NES Controllers.
- The NES Controllers are designed to work with Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online. Although it's possible that these controllers can be used to navigate the Nintendo Switch menus and even play other games, we cannot ensure that all in-game options and features are supported.
- If the NES Controllers are not recognised at all while attached to the Nintendo Switch console, click here.
- The NES Controllers can be paired and used wirelessly with Nintendo Switch Lite.
- The NES Controllers can be used with Nintendo Switch in handheld mode or wirelessly. The way the NES Controllers are used will determine the button functions available for each controller.
- While using two NES Controllers with the Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online software, it is possible to navigate the game selection menu only as player 1. You will not be able to make any selections as player 2.