Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Battery Removal
Step-by-step instructions for removing the battery from a Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Kart.
For information on disposing of the battery, contact your local solid waste authority.
- The Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Kart uses a lithium-ion battery.
- Turn the power off and disconnect the AC adapter if it is connected to the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Kart.
- Use a crosshead style, size #0 screwdriver to avoid damage to the screw or threads.
Removing the battery
- Remove the six screws on the bottom of the Kart with a crosshead screwdriver.
- Slide the housing towards the front of the Kart to reveal the battery.
- Lift the battery carefully to remove it from the kart.
- Press down on the cable holder and gently slide the cable from its socket. Do not pull on the cable with excessive force.
- Unplug the cable to remove the battery completely.
Disposing of used batteries
- Completely cover the battery connector with tape.
- Do not remove the label.
- Do not break or try to disassemble the battery.
This product uses a lithium-ion battery. Lithium-ion batteries contain potentially reactive chemicals and should be properly recycled.
Please take used batteries to the nearest recycling centre.