Joy-Con Does Not Register as a Wireless Controller
The information in this article can help you when the Joy-Con works correctly as attached to a Nintendo Switch console, but does not respond or register as a wireless controller.
- Reset the Joy-Con by pressing the SYNC Button once, then pressing any other button to power it on again.
- Delete the pairing information for all wireless controllers, then pair the Joy-Con to the console again.
- Reduce the distance between the Joy-Con and the console.
- Check for wireless interference.
- Ensure the battery charge on the Joy-Con is not low or depleted.
- Test the controller buttons.
- Calibrate the control sticks on the problematic Joy-Con.
Situation not resolved
If the issue persists, the problematic Joy-Con will need to be repaired.
If you have tried the steps above and the situation does not improve, please contact us for further support.