Joy-Con Control Sticks Are Stuck or Difficult to Move
- The control sticks on one or both of the Joy-Con controllers feel sticky, hard to press or hard to move.
- After pressing the control stick on the Joy-Con down, it will not return to its normal position.
What to Do:
- Hold down the POWER Button on the Nintendo Switch console to access the Power Menu, then power off the console.
- Using a clean, dry toothbrush, gently brush the area around the control stick(s).
- Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any dirt or debris.
- Power on the console and calibrate the control stick(s).
Situation Not Resolved:
If the control stick(s) continue to be stuck, hard to press or hard to move, then the affected Joy-Con controller(s) will need to be repaired.
Please click here to book a repair.