How to View My Nintendo Point and Reward History
Instructions on viewing your My Nintendo point and reward history.
- Download codes issued for downloadable games, Themes, or DLC will display in your Point Log. For help finding a download code for an item that you've ordered, click here.
- Gold Points are only usable in countries that use the same currency as the country where they were earned. If you change the country setting associated with your Nintendo Account, your Gold Points will remain in your Nintendo Account, but they will not be displayed and cannot be used in countries with a different currency.
What to Do:
- Go to https://my.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click "Menu" in the upper-left corner, then click "Your points".
- Point Overview - Your current Gold Point and Platinum Point totals.
- Point Expiry - A monthly breakdown of the amount and type of points that are set to expire within the next 6 months. (Points that have already expired will appear in your Point Log.)
- Point Log - Your My Nintendo point and reward history.
- Use the month filter to search your log for a specific month.
- For My Nintendo rewards with a download code, click "Review your download code" to see the download code for that reward.