How to Use the “Search for Controllers” Feature
Step-by-step instructions to search for a controller using the vibration feature on Nintendo Switch.
- In order to use this feature, the controller in question must have been previously paired to the Nintendo Switch console.
- A system update may be required to use this feature.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select "Controllers" > "Search for Controllers".
- Tap on the icon for the controller you wish to find.
- If a controller is on top of clothing or a soft object like a pillow, the vibration may become difficult to hear. Please be as quiet as possible during the searching process.
- If a controller is not vibrating, try moving the console closer to where you think it might be or try searching for the controller using a different console. Controllers may not vibrate if:
- They are too far away from the console.
- They are out of battery or have low battery.
- They are not paired to the console or are paired to a different console.