How to Update Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Instructions on installing the update for Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee.
On 24 July 2019, a new software update for Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Fixed the issue where you could not Link Trade after being disconnected during Link Trade (Local wireless connection or Internet) when the number of hours played is “999:59”.
- Fixed the issue where if you entered the wrong code/password 10 times for the Mystery Gift, you could not enter the code/password even after a set amount of time had passed.
- For those who have already experienced the issues, the issues will be resolved after downloading Update data (Ver. 1.0.2).
- The issue where Pokémon received through Mystery Gift do not get registered to the Pokédex when exiting the game without saving has been resolved.
- If you have already received a Pokémon through Mystery Gift, put the Pokémon that is not registered in the Pokédex into the Pokémon Box and download the update data. Once this is done, the Pokémon should be reflected in the Pokédex.
Other Update Information
- The order of ? and ? for the Pokémon Markings and Judge functions were reversed. They have now been changed to match.
- Various gameplay fixes.