How to Turn Flight Mode On/Off
Instructions for activating and deactivating Flight Mode on Nintendo Switch.
Flight Mode can be enabled in handheld mode or tabletop mode only. It cannot be used in TV mode.
Complete These Steps:
From the System Settings menu:
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings”.
- From the options on the left, select “Flight Mode”.
- Select “Flight Mode” on the right-hand side, then press A to activate it. To deactivate it, press A again.
- When Flight Mode is activated, all wireless communication, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, will be turned off. Some types of wireless communication can still be switched on manually when the console is in Flight Mode.
- If the Joy-Con controllers are detached from the console when Flight Mode is activated (tabletop mode), you must tap the LCD screen and enable Bluetooth communications within System Settings > Flight Mode > Controller Connection (Bluetooth), otherwise you cannot operate the console with the Joy-Con controllers.
From the Quick Settings screen:
- Press and hold the HOME button for at least one second to access Quick Settings.
- From the Quick Settings screen, select “Flight Mode”, then press A to activate it. To deactivate it, press A again.