How to Transfer Screenshots and Video Captures to a Smart Device Wirelessly
In this article, you'll learn how to transfer game screenshots and video captures from a Nintendo Switch console to a smart device through a wireless connection.
- Game screenshots and video captures that are saved to your console's system memory or on a microSD card can be transferred wirelessly to a smart device.
- Up to 10 screenshots and one video capture can be transferred wirelessly at one time.
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select Album, then select a screenshot or video capture.
- Select Posting and Editing, then select Send to Smart Device.
- Select Send Individually or Send Multiple.
- Using the camera on your smart device, scan the QR Code displayed on the Nintendo Switch console.
- If the smart device is unable to connect to the Nintendo Switch console, try scanning the QR Code again.
- If you are unable to scan the QR Code, this information may be helpful.
- Once the connection is established, the screenshots and/or videos will be sent to the smart device and the thumbnail(s) will be displayed on the smart device.