How to Transfer Mew from the Poké Ball Plus (Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!)
Instructions on transferring the Mythical Pokémon Mew from a Poké Ball Plus to Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!.
- If you transfer Mew to your game and then delete the save file, Mew will also be deleted. You will not be able to get Mew again on a new game from the same Poké Ball Plus. Please consider this before deleting or restarting your game.
- Mew can only be transferred into one copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!. Once it has been transferred to a game, it will no longer be available on the Poké Ball Plus to transfer again to a different game.
Complete These Steps:
- Verify that the Poké Ball Plus contains Mew.
- Press and hold the control stick button on the Poké Ball Plus for a few seconds, then let go.
- The ring around the control stick button will light up as a pink/purple colour and make a sound like Mew laughing. (You can also shake the Poké Ball Plus to hear Mew’s voice.)
- The coloured ring will flash about once per second if it contains a Mew that has not yet been transferred to a game.
- Launch Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Use the Poké Ball Plus as your in-game controller.
- Press the Top Button on the Poké Ball Plus during gameplay to access the in-game menu.
- Select “Communicate”.
- This option becomes available after you have battled your rival for the first time.
- Select “Mystery Gifts”.
- Select “Get with a Poké Ball Plus”.
- This option will only appear when you are using the Poké Ball Plus as your in-game controller.
- You will see a message that says: “A Pokémon is in your Poké Ball Plus. It’s a present for you!” Select “Yes” twice to connect to the internet and receive the Pokémon.
- Once you have received a gift, please go to the Pokémon Center and pick it up from the delivery person.
- If you already have a Pokémon waiting from a previous promotion, you will need to pick that one up, then return for this new one.