How to Sign Up for a Nintendo Switch Online Free Trial
Instructions on setting up your free 7-day trial of Nintendo Switch Online.
- When you start the free trial, automatic renewal will be set for an individual 1-month membership, to begin when the trial ends.
- If you terminate automatic renewal before the end of the free 7-day trial, you will not be charged.
- The Nintendo Account Agreement, including the Purchase and Subscription terms, apply.
- Nintendo Account users can sign up for a free trial of Nintendo Switch Online.
- The free trial can be used once per Nintendo Account.
- The free trial can’t be used with Nintendo Accounts that already have an active individual or family membership. However, it can be used after the end of your existing membership. (Note that your automatic renewal settings may need to be adjusted for your current membership.)
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Nintendo Switch Online” on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Free Trial” from the banner at the top of the screen.
- If this option does not appear, then you either already have an existing Nintendo Switch Online membership or you have already used the free trial.
- Choose the membership you want (free trial, individual 1-month membership, etc.), and select a payment method when prompted.
- If you select “Credit Card”, enter the required credit card information when prompted.
- If you select “PayPal”, you will need to link your PayPal account to your Nintendo Account, if you have not already done so.
- Your membership will be set for automatic renewal using your set payment method at the end of the free trial. If you terminate automatic renewal before the free 7-day trial ends, you will not be charged.
- Select “Start Free Trial” to begin your free 7-day trial.