How to Sign In to a Nintendo Account
Step-by-step instructions for signing in to your existing Nintendo Account.
- For help creating a new Nintendo Account, click here.
- If you have forgotten your Nintendo Account sign-in information, click here.
- You can use an existing Nintendo Network ID (NNID), Facebook, Google or Twitter account to sign in to your Nintendo Account by linking them together in your account settings.
- Once you’ve linked an NNID or social network account, you can use that information to sign in to your Nintendo Account.
What to Do:
- Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com.
- Enter the sign-in information that you used to create your Nintendo Account:
- For Nintendo Account sign in - Enter the email address and password associated with your account, then click "Sign In".
- For Nintendo Network ID - Click "Nintendo Network ID", enter your NNID and password, then click "Sign in".
- For Twitter, Facebook or Google - Click the button for the appropriate service and enter your sign-in information if needed.
- If you have set up two-step verification, you will be prompted to enter an additional code. Launch the Google Authenticator app on your smart device, enter the code it displays and click “Verify”.
- If you do not currently have access to the app, click “Enter a backup code” and use one of the backup codes you received when setting up two-step verification. (You should have copied and saved these in a safe place.)