How to Share Nintendo Account Information with Third-Party Services
Instructions on authorising third-party services to receive information from your Nintendo Account.
- Games, applications, and services provided by our third-party partners may ask for consent to receive Nintendo Account information, such as e-mail address, date of birth, and nickname.
- This feature enables you to use a Nintendo Account to sign up for third-party accounts or play games and applications that are not published by Nintendo.
- For child accounts (age 15 and under), the option to share information is managed through the parent/guardian’s Nintendo Account.
Complete These Steps:
- When using a feature that requires information from your Nintendo Account, you will receive a notification that explains which information will be shared.
- Click “View/Edit” in the notification to adjust the information that will be shared.
- Uncheck the box next to the pieces of information you do not want to share. However, please note that some information may be required.
- Select “I agree” to confirm.
- For child accounts, this option is only available if your parent/guardian has not turned off “Sharing of Information” for your account.
- When a third party is authorised to receive information from your Nintendo Account, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the e-mail address on your account. (For child accounts, this will be sent to the parent or guardian’s e-mail address.)
- Authorisations can be viewed or removed through your Nintendo Account profile settings.