How to Search for Content in the Nintendo Switch eShop
Instructions on locating software in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your console, select the account you want to use.
- Select the picture of the magnifying glass in the upper-left corner to access the Search menu.
- Enter a keyword into the keyword field and select “Search” to search by the keyword. A list of results will appear.
- If you would like to narrow your search further, you can adjust the Price Range and/or Genre to only display games within the category you set.