How to Pair Poké Ball Plus With Nintendo Switch
- Instructions on how to pair the Poké Ball Plus accessory with a Nintendo Switch console.
In order to complete the pairing process, one of the following games is required:
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Once the Poké Ball Plus is paired to a Nintendo Switch console, the control stick button acts as the A Button on the Joy-Con, while the Top Button acts as the B Button.
- When playing a supported game using Poké Ball Plus on a Nintendo Switch console, pressing the Top Button will open the game menu.
- By shaking Poké Ball Plus twice within the menu screen, the settings screen will open.
Complete These Steps:
- Start the game Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! on a Nintendo Switch console. Once the desired language has been selected, the controller selection screen will be displayed.
- Within this screen, press either the Top Button or the control stick button once on Poké Ball Plus.
- When the connection is made with the Nintendo Switch console, the icon for Poké Ball Plus will turn red.
- Press either the Top Button or the control stick button again, then select “Confirm” to use Poké Ball Plus as a controller.