How to Order the Nintendo Entertainment System Controller
- The NES controller is available exclusively to Nintendo Account holders in select European countries with an active Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Each person in a family membership can order one. (It is not limited to one per family membership.)
- The offer is limited to one per Nintendo Account.
- The NES controller cannot be ordered using a child account.
- For additional information about this offer, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Visit https://mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk.
- Verify that you meet the following requirements. To place the order, you will need:
- Log in with a Nintendo Account that meets the conditions above, then select “Add to Cart” on the NES Controller order page.
- Go to the My Nintendo Store cart.
- Only one NES Controller can be ordered per Nintendo Account.
- Click on "Checkout".
- Click on "Add address" to add a shipping address.
- Enter your first name, last name and address, and click on "Save".
- If your address is not listed in the dropdown, you will need to enter it manually by clicking on "Add/edit address."
- Check if you've entered your address correctly under Delivery and choose if this is also the address you want the invoice to be sent to.
- Confirm your email address and choose a delivery option, then click on "Continue".
- Select your payment method and enter your credit card number, the name of the credit card holder, expiry date and CVV (security code), then click on "Continue".
- Don't forget to enter a My Nintendo Store voucher code if you have one.
- Review the order information on the screen to make sure it’s correct, then click on "Buy now" to place your order.
- If you have trouble placing the order, please click here.
Search the Support section