How to Manage / Delete Game Save Data
How to manage or delete game save data on Nintendo Switch.
Game save data is stored in the console's internal memory and cannot be saved/moved to a microSD card.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then Delete Save Data.
- If prompted, enter your Parental Controls PIN.
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the User for which you want to delete the save data, or select Delete All Save Data for this Software. To confirm, select Delete Save Data.
- Important: Once deleted, save data cannot be recovered.