How to Enable Multitask Mode (Ring Fit Adventure)
In this article, you'll learn how to enable Multitask Mode in Ring Fit Adventure.
- Multitask Mode allows players to work out using only the Ring-Con accessory, without the need for a Nintendo Switch screen.
- Enabling this mode records the number of presses and pulls you do with the Ring-Con while you watch television or do other activities.
Complete these steps
- First, put the Nintendo Switch console into sleep mode, or turn it off.
- Remove the Joy-Con (R) from the console and attach it to the Ring-Con accessory.
- Press the control stick on the Joy-Con (R) inwards.
- Press and pull the Ring-Con as you go about your other activities. Up to 500 reps will be recorded in Multitask Mode.
- The next time you begin Adventure Mode, you will receive a bonus according to how many presses were recorded. (The bonus is available once per player per day.)
- If you’re connected to the internet, you can also send the extra counts you’ve earned as a present to your friends. (Once per friend per day!)