How to Enable/Disable the Console Button Input
In this article, you’ll learn how to enable or disable console button input on Nintendo Switch Lite.
- This setting is "on" by default and is available for Nintendo Switch Lite only. It is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch console.
- This setting can be turned off only when there is a wireless controller paired to the Nintendo Switch Lite system.
- When this setting is turned off, the system will stop receiving inputs from the console buttons, and it will only receive inputs from a paired wireless controller.
- This setting will be turned back on automatically when the system is restarted, or after the system is woken from sleep mode.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Navigate to the Controllers and Sensors section, then select Console Button Input. This setting will be turned off.
- Select this option again to turn it back on.