How to Edit User Profile Settings
Instructions for adjusting a user’s profile settings, including nickname, icon, and background on the Nintendo Switch console.
The following Profile Settings can be adjusted for each user:
- Nickname - Edit the nickname that can be seen by other players.
- Edit Icon - Select a character or Mii, or adjust the background.
- If you are a Nintendo Switch Online member, you can instead create custom user icons. For more information, see How to Create and Use a Special User Icon (Nintendo Switch Online Missions & Rewards).
Complete These Steps:
A user’s profile settings can be edited in the following ways:
From the user's page.
- From the HOME Menu, select the user’s page you wish to edit.
- Select “User Settings.”
From System Settings:
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings.”
- Scroll down the options on the left and select “Users.” Then select the user profile you wish to edit.