How to Edit User Profile Settings
Instructions for adjusting a user’s profile settings, including nickname, icon, and background, on the Nintendo Switch console.
The following profile settings can be adjusted for each user:
- Nickname - Edit the nickname that can be seen by other players.
- Edit Icon - Select a character or Mii, or adjust the background.
Complete These Steps:
A user’s profile settings can be edited in the following ways:
From the user's page.
- From the HOME Menu, select the page of the user you wish to edit.
- Select “User Settings”.
From System Settings:
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings”.
- Scroll down the options on the left and select “Users”. Then select the user profile you wish to edit.